jueves, 29 de marzo de 2012

SECOND TEACHING PRACTICUM IN ADVANCED

My second practice with the advanced group went pretty well. Now I can say that I finally overcome my fear of being a teacher, and I actually enjoyed teaching the class because even the teacher told me that it was reflected on my smiling face. I´m so glad that I finally changed my attitude towards teaching.

Of course, everything went ok because I gave my best planning the class, besides, the topic and grammar explanation was kind of easy. I learned that preparation plays an important role at the moment of teaching.

I hope to do the next practices as well as I did the last one, and to keep learning and improving as much as I can.


2 comentarios:

  1. Overcoming a fear is never easy, but always satisfactory, so what you experienced is great news! I hope to reach a level close to yours one day, but without smiling, 'cause it's not in my nature, keep on working as well as you have.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. great news for you lili.... something that I like reading is how you have been improving on your teaching style... you said that you have overcomed fear which is great cuz now you feel very comfortable on what we are doing. keep on working hard and great then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar