jueves, 19 de abril de 2012

FOURTH AND LAST TEACHING PRACTICUM IN ADVANCED

First of all, I must say that I feel really proud of what I have achieved and learned during this period of practice teaching the advanced level even though I know I still have lots of things to learn. 

My last class wasn´t that good as the previous ones; I didn´t like that much the warm up I did but anyway the students participated. I was supposed to do a listening, but things didn´t turn out as I expected due to my lack of preparation and probably lack of practice when working with listenings; it was a very long listening and I played it once but then I didn´t know exactly what to do next ( in the second playing) because the during activity in the book wasn´t that appropriate, and I was working based just on that. During the feedback session my tutor teacher told me that I should´ve created my own during activities and the correct way how to deal with long listenings; she also told me that I shouldn´t feel so bad or frustrated about it since it is just a matter of practice. 

Even though it wasn´t an excellent class, I´m happy because I finished with this group and because I gained more confidence.

 

1 comentario:

  1. Listenings are tricky as we must make sure to adapt them. Now you are concious about what could happend. Your tutor is right, don't get frustrated, remember the "it'll pass" philosophy, lol. Just try to learn more, as you have. Best wishes on your next practices.

    ResponderEliminar