lunes, 14 de mayo de 2012

SECOND CLASS WITH INTERMEDIATE II

My second teaching practice with this group was on the last Friday. Thanks God, everything went well; definitely, I was lucky to be assigned such a great group.

I began the class with which required them to speak a lot and they enjoyed it. The rest of the class was easy since I just was required to do a review of the past perfect tense, so I gave a short explanation of it and how to connect simple past clauses with past perfect clauses. After that, I had them doing an exercise on the book which was using a listening. I also had to teach them the use of some useful phrase which I did it using a listening from the book.

I´m glad of doing this practicum because I´m getting used to using my English in a more natural and fluenty way; besides, my fear of speaking in public is going away.

1 comentario:

  1. when we see that things go better than we expectedd. we feel very happy. It has happened to me. so collegue, let me congrat you because of your job. Thank God, things are going well for you.. and this is an awesome experience for us to get prepared in this field if we are planning to teach in the future....

    ResponderEliminar