miércoles, 30 de mayo de 2012

Last Teaching Practicum With Intermediate II

Before beginning my entry about my last practice, I want to say that I really liked this experience even though it caused me to be anxious and nervous in some times, but I learned many things regarding with teaching English; besides, it has given me a great personal satisfaction because I did many things which I thought I would never be able of doing so. 

Everything went well in my last; fortunately the warm up I had prepared worked out as I expected. 
I was required to teach the students the use of MAKE and LET, so it was an easy topic. I explained to them the use of it, and then I had them doing a practice on the book and they did it correctly. After that, I had them doing a listening in which they remembered about childhood memories. 

It was a very nice class, and my grade was good. 



1 comentario:

  1. It is g1ood to know that you are getting good grades1, and now you enjoy teaching. It's true your topic was very easy, and when we get the chance to teach an easy topic we have to take advantage of it, which I think you did. I am pretty sure that next teaching practicum will be a piece of cake for you. Congratulations :D

    Cheers!!!

    ResponderEliminar